Friday, September 30, 2016

Glo Has Now Increased Their Data Plans - Checkout!
























Glo data subscription is now cheaper than before which means their data plans has been increased. As I was playing with my phone, I just decided to checkout Glo data plan and suddenly, I discovered a change in their subscription plans which make me startled at my first sight.


Well, I think glo is trying by all means to generate more incomes and get huge customers with this their enticing subscription plans. So let's look into their subscription plans;

Subscribe for 3.2 GB data for 1000 naira with *127*53#

Subscribe for 7.5 GB data for 2000 naira with *127*55#

Subscribe for 10 GB data for 2500 naira with *127*58#

Subscribe for 12 GB data for 3000 naira with *127*54#

Subscribe for 18 GB data for 4000 naira with *127*59#

Note: You can check it by dialling *777#.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Is this post helpful?

Your comment are highly appreciated to this post, be the first to comment and also share with your loved ones, you can also share to social network like Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp etc

Thanks

Designed by Vikkyluv